




A new game of the girls -- The baby doll stroller is probably Kate's most favorite toy right now. She loves to push her dolls, her toys, her milk cup, her binky... what ever she has a whim to put in there... Rachel saw her crawl in there herself this morning and decided she would give her push around the house. They both loved it! The photos are a bit blurry - they were moving pretty fast though!As for our big dude - he's been buried in his book - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. He checked it out at the library and I thought we would read it together at night, but he had already 8 pages by the time we got home and he wasn't looking back. I'm proud of him. I hope he loves to read as much as I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment