Monday, August 02, 2010

First Day of 2nd Grade



(I snapped this picture at Orientation the other night.)

I just dropped Noah off at school this morning for his first day of second grade. That seems so unreal! I miss him already. It has been a great summer and it absolutely flew by. His new teacher's name is Mrs. Du Puy (Doo-Pea). He was excited to get ready this morning and go see his friends. There are a couple of kids in his class from Mrs. Bryant's room so he was happy to see them. I'm hoping he has a happy day. =)
Update:
Noah is home from school and said he had a good day. He said he likes his teacher and they got to have 2 recess periods today. He said they colored a raccoon, learned about science, did a math sheet and learned about the rules in the classroom. He said he loved his lunch (packed by mom). He also said he saw several of his friends from last year, even though they aren't in his homeroom anymore. I'm glad he seemed to enjoy his first day. =)

No comments: