Sunday, August 08, 2010

Love This Big Guy


He made it through the first week of school and says he has enjoyed it. He has a new friend named Vinny, who makes him laugh. He says he likes his teacher a lot, which makes us happy and he's already learning, so that is a great thing. He has recently discovered a new love of all things Harry Potter and I love that he likes it so much. Doug had picked up the LEGO Harry Potter XBox game and Noah loved it, which opened up the whole Harry Potter world for him. We watched the first movie a few weeks back and on a trip to the library last week we picked up the book - I was assuming we would read it together at night, but he started reading it on the way home and hasn't looked back. He only has 1 chapter left until he is finished with the book and he can't wait to start the second one. I'm so proud of him! I love that he loves to read and am amazed that he is reading thick paperback books at the age of 7! So awesome. Makes for a very happy mama. =)

No comments: