First of all, I love this shirt. It cracks me up! :) The kids did awesome at the Green Meadow vs Whittington Creek swim meet last night! Rachel swam the 100IM, 25 breast, the Medley Relay and the Freestyle Relay. Noah swam 25 Backstroke, 25 Breaststroke, Medley Relay and the Freestyle Relay. Kate swam 25 Freestyle and the Freestyle Relay. I was so proud of all of them. They have all improved so much and, honestly, they just appear to be loving the swim team. Mission accomplished. Honestly. They love to swim. That was all I ever wanted. Not only that, they love to compete. I love, love, love watching them swim. The pictures speak for themselves.... Love.
Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Green Meadow vs Whittington Creek
First of all, I love this shirt. It cracks me up! :) The kids did awesome at the Green Meadow vs Whittington Creek swim meet last night! Rachel swam the 100IM, 25 breast, the Medley Relay and the Freestyle Relay. Noah swam 25 Backstroke, 25 Breaststroke, Medley Relay and the Freestyle Relay. Kate swam 25 Freestyle and the Freestyle Relay. I was so proud of all of them. They have all improved so much and, honestly, they just appear to be loving the swim team. Mission accomplished. Honestly. They love to swim. That was all I ever wanted. Not only that, they love to compete. I love, love, love watching them swim. The pictures speak for themselves.... Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment