Saturday, June 16, 2012
Waycaster Family Reunion 2012
Saturday was the last full day that we had all the family together -- All the California family, Amie and her kids, Christina and her family had just gotten back from the beach, along with Uncle Brian, Mom, and us -- all of us were together. It was great! There were 10 kids running, and I do mean running around all day. It was also Mom's 63rd birthday -- Happy Birthday Mom!!!! -- and we celebrated with a cookout, lots of swimming, a water balloon fight, games, and lots of sweet deserts. : ) I loved how Kate started everyone singing the Happy Birthday song to Mom at dinner. So cute. We had a great visit with everyone and there was lots of playing, talking and laughing. It isn't often we all get together like this. I hope it isn't too long before everyone is back together again soon. I was glad to snap some family pictures before the day was over. I love the one of Noah and Peter. Peter is 6'7" and Noah's pediatricians guestimate that he will be around 6'6", so it was cool for Noah to see how tall he might someday be. Most of all love the time with family... and love the love that is shared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment