Friday night Doug went out of town for a bike ride and Noah was invited to spend the night at a friends house and go fishing (very cool!!), so the girls and I had a 'girls night'. Ha - We had Menchies, they got to pick out a 'girly' movie and have make overs. When all of that was done they got a shower (must have after make overs - lol) and we pitched the beach tent in our room. They had both requested to sleep with me and I just don't sleep with their little twisty, turny bodies in the bed. One of them, maybe, but not both of them... and I had to get up early to ice 6 dozen cupcakes. So, into the tent they went. They were out like a light and slept great! Happy girls in the morning when my alarm went off. Such giggly little girls. : )
Friday, June 29, 2012
Girls Night
Friday night Doug went out of town for a bike ride and Noah was invited to spend the night at a friends house and go fishing (very cool!!), so the girls and I had a 'girls night'. Ha - We had Menchies, they got to pick out a 'girly' movie and have make overs. When all of that was done they got a shower (must have after make overs - lol) and we pitched the beach tent in our room. They had both requested to sleep with me and I just don't sleep with their little twisty, turny bodies in the bed. One of them, maybe, but not both of them... and I had to get up early to ice 6 dozen cupcakes. So, into the tent they went. They were out like a light and slept great! Happy girls in the morning when my alarm went off. Such giggly little girls. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment