Friday, November 05, 2010

Last Soccer Game of the 2010 Season


Noah had his last soccer game the day before Halloween. The kids played so good. They played hard and with a lot of heart. They won the game - 6 to 4. I was so proud of Noah -- He really came a long way this year and although there were ups and downs of the season I was glad to see him finish it with such a great game. After they had run through the line at the end the coach handed out their trophies - cool bobble head trophies. Noah thought it was his coolest trophy ever. The team gathered up for a picture and one last huddle. After the game, Mom and the rest of us headed to Gatti's pizza for a celebratory lunch. I look forward to seeing him play in the spring and a little bird told me she wants to play in the spring as well...

No comments: