Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gymnastics


Rachel has been attending a new gymnastics class at Parks & Rec. this fall. She wasn't quite old enough for the class, but got a pass from the coach of her previous class. It is a tumbling class and the age is 5 - 10 years. She is the youngest in her class and is about middle of the pack when it comes to her skill level. Doug and I love that she enjoys it so much. She pays close attention and tries hard to do everything just right. The pictures from above are from the second or third class. The photos at the bottom are from a couple of nights ago. When she started the class she couldn't come close to doing a split. Look at her now! I hope she continues to want to do gymnastics. It's one of my favorite memories from when I was little and I hope she enjoys it as much as I did. I had to sneak that picture of Kate in there... she was doing a bit of 'Daddy Gymnastics' herself! You can also see in that last picture, she was trying to do a split just like her big sister... she's really starting to try to do everything Rachel does. =)

No comments: