Saturday, December 28, 2013

Our 17th Wedding Anniversary


 Doug and I had a wonderful night celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary. Mom invited the kids for the night and we got to enjoy dinner at Lakeside Tavern, where we hadn't eaten before, and it was very, very good. We enjoyed everything we ate there. We shared buffalo wings, ahi tuna stacks, a steak salad and then we each had the filet with fresh vegetables. The food was delicious. After dinner we went to the movies and enjoyed seeing Escape Plan. We had a great night and it is wonderful to know that we love each now more than ever… The last 17 years have been so good to us. I am so blessed and lucky to have this man who makes me laugh every single day of my life. He brings me joy, comfort, friendship and so much love. I don't know what I would do without him.

No comments: