Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Thunder's End of Season Soccer Party



 I wish you could have seen this boy's face when his coach was talking about him before he handed out his trophy. I wish you could have seen the huge grin on his face. I was so, so proud of him. His coach talked about what a strong defensive player he was- how he knocked down plays, blocked goals, listened and tried hard to do everything the coaches had asked of him. Noah did an amazing job this season. We are beyond proud of him and his playing has continued to improve through this season. The boys played such a great game for the last game. There were people coming over to watch as they finished out their season. They came back from a 0-2 deficit in the second quarter, to tying the game up 4-4 for the final score. I was so proud of all of them for fighting their way back so hard. These kids played so hard and did so well. Love their spirit and love of the game.

No comments: