I love this little girl so much. She is such a sweet girl and always worried about whether or not you're paying any attention to her. It seems like there is a whole lot of "What about me?" in her vocabulary these days.... I love watching her with her friends and watching her blossom at school. She loves her teacher and doing her work and tries so hard to make us proud. She's growing up so quickly. It's been a little hard to get a 'natural' smile from her and I knew on this day - after the Mother's Day program at school that it would be a good time to take some pictures of her. She was so, so happy that day. I'm so glad I led her outside and gave it a go. Doug and I both love these shots of her. Makes me happy to see the happy little girl smiling back at us. Don't worry Rachel, we're watching - seeing and noticing everything you do. We're so proud of you. Love you Sweetie.
No comments:
Post a Comment