Monday, April 16, 2012
Lucky
I'm a lucky girl. The kids picked out these beautiful flowers while we were out of town, to give to me when we got back. So special. Noah picked out yellow sweetheart roses, Rachel picked out purple sweetheart roses and Kate picked the pink ones. Also there was a bunch of mixed flowers from all three of them. The kids also made a batch of sugar cookies to give to Doug. We are so blessed to have such sweet kids. I also loved the clovers that were tucked in with all the store bought flowers. Such love. Love, love, love our babies so much. I am so lucky to have 3 special kids, a wonderful husband and one of the best moms in the world! Thanks again, Mom, for letting them pick them out and giving them to me. They are beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment