









The kids had their last Spring soccer games on Saturday. Noah played hard and did really well for his team. He scored two goals, with the team tying the game and for third place in the season. The kids on the Eagles played so good and really improved throughout the season. They really learned to respond to each other and how to play as a team. I am so proud of those boys. I know Noah had a lot of fun playing with his good friend Riley from school and making new friends on his team. I'm sure he's going to miss these guys - I know I'm going to miss watching them play. I honestly have had more fun watching Noah play this season than ever before. Rachel played awesome with the Angels also and really is showing signs of being a great soccer player. She isn't afraid to dig in and try hard for the ball. Her team got rained on with a good soaking rain for the last 10 minutes or so though and with a sick baby, I headed for the car. Doug stayed on and watched her finish out the game - such a good daddy. Rachel says she has enjoyed playing this season, but for now is planning on returning to gymnastics in the fall - I guess we'll have to wait and see how she feels then. :) Miss Kate is always just excited to be included in any way and loves to run and kick the ball with both Noah and Rachel.
No comments:
Post a Comment