














I love the magic of Christmas and all the excitement it brings along with it. The kids have been soooo excited about decorating the tree. After wrestling with the lights for a long time and trying to get the ribbons just right, it was finally time for them to set to work. They were so excited to get the ornaments out and start placing them where they wanted them. I love how most of our ornaments are ones that the kids made or have some meaning in our lives. We have ornaments for each of the kids first year, picture ornaments, homemade ornaments and ornaments from places we have lived and visited. Almost every one of them has a memory attached to it. The kids did a really good job putting them all over the bottom half of the tree. There are still clusters of ornaments on each branch, but just like last year, it doesn't bother me. I smile when I look at those branches, thinking of how each of them helped and felt so special doing so. I love that. By the end of the night, the tree looked beautiful and we had three very happy kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment