




We finally got to meet my long time best friend's new baby Hayden Elias McCormick last week when Steph and her mom were able to venture down for a quick visit together. I had such a good time catching up with them and also holding that sweet baby - he is such a little doll. Hayden was born a month early and weighed in at 4 pounds and 17 inches. He is now 2 months old and has doubled his birth weight at around 8 pounds and I still thought he was so tiny. Both Noah and Rachel weighed just around 8 pounds when they were born (Noah just over and Rachel just under) so for me it was like holding a newborn. I can't imagine how tiny he must have been when he was first born. Steph is amazing with him and I am so happy that she and Jamey finally have this little fellow to love and adore. Rachel really enjoyed holding him and still asks to go see Miss Dora (Doris, Stephanie's mom) in Tennessee so she can hold Baby Hayden. It was cute to watch them all together. Noah thought he was pretty neat too, but was more interested in showing Stephanie and Doris all his cool Star Wars and Indiana Jones stuff. Thanks again Stephanie for coming down for a visit. I hope to get up to your house soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment