Thursday, January 17, 2008

He Still Loves to Build...




and she likes to watch... and occasionally help... You know, in that annoying 2 year old little sister way of helping. He's pretty patient with her though. They have really been playing awesome together lately, which has been really nice. The weather has been dreary and cold so we have been really searching for things to do here in the house. Lots of playing legos, coloring, play-doh, games, and other indoor activities, but I, along with the kids have been longing to be outdoors. We miss the park, taking walks and playing outside. Isn't that what always happens in January? Cabin fever? I know Doug and I are ready for another trip and are looking forward to heading to Tennessee for a week in February. Noah will get to celebrate his birthday while we are there and I know he is looking forward to that. =)

No comments: