






We just got back from Tennessee after a great visit with all of our family there. I love being there this time of year as the trees in the mountains are soooo gorgeous! The colors were amazing and the sides of the mountains look like patchwork quilts. Photos of the leaves coming soon...We had a good visit and the kids all got to play together. I love to see my kids play with their cousins and their grandparents. There is not much that makes me happier. =)
Rachel thought she was big stuff sitting next to Aunt Chrissy while she was holding Baby Lydia. She loves babies and she kept climbing up and sitting next to Chris and just grinning like crazy. I know she couldn't wait to hold that baby... me too! Noah had fun playing Candy Land and putting together big puzzles with Emma. They ran around playing really well together. Gotta say again, I love that. Rachel tried hard to buddy up to Chloe, but she wouldn't have anything to do with her. Not sure why that was... hopefully they will grow closer as they get bigger. Couple of things about the photos - Rachel loves to wear Phoebe's Yoda costume... she especially loves the ears and wore the crazy things all night that night. Look at that Cutie-Pie Lydia! I loved making that baby smile. =) Oh, and that last one... it just cracks me up...
No comments:
Post a Comment