
Tomorrow Noah goes in for his surgery to have his tonsils taken out. We let him pick what ever he wanted to eat today as he won't be able to eat much of anything solid for a few days. His choice for lunch was
Burger King (Shock of shocks that it wasn't McDonald's, however, I believe the indoor playland had a lot to do with his choice). I let him have fun in the playland after lunch for a long time because it has been cold and wet for over a week and he needed it. Rachel had fun trying to climb up the slide and also just walking up and down the small ramp to the actual play structure. She loves to clap for herself after she thinks she has done something big. Rachel also discovered that ketchup is a wonderul yummy way to make a terrible mess of herself and she finally learned how to drink from a straw! (Yay! -It's about time!). Back to the tonsils - I know that they have been bothering him again the last couple of days and when I checked them yesterday I noticed they had patches on them... He's only been off the antibiotic for about a week and a half... I am so glad they are taking them out and the day has finally gotten here. Hopefully things will go great and he'll heal quickly with no bad memories or problems. I can't help but be a touch worried... it's the mommy in me.
2 comments:
We will keep Noah in our prayers. He will be back playing with his trains before too long. =)
those are some cuties you got there
Post a Comment